A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Specialist”.
|Company Name||Green Valley Holdings|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (IT /Computer Science)|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
To maintain all essential IT operations in UAE & KSA, including operating systems, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware. In addition, to oversee technology infrastructures and operations, ensuring the processes adhere to the company policies and regulations and maintaining safety and security across all networks to prevent unauthorized access.
- To set up, configure, and install new PCs and associated equipment; ensure all PCs and laptops for UAE & KSA employees are updated with security updates.
- Provides first-line support on Sysadmin Tasks (including user creation, passwords).
- To support computers in hardware and software malfunction in coordination with all the departments Solves technical and operational challenges in the scope of IT reported by users.
- To design and update software database. This includes but is not limited to: Software Applications, Web Sites, Data Communication Processes, and User Interfaces.
- Writing code and scripts for applications and installing, maintaining, and testing applications.
- Coordinate the design and implementation of various applications, including collaboration with development teams.
- Define, recommend, and execute a vision for e-commerce sites aligned with IT strategy.
- Ensure software security by developing programs to actively monitor the sharing of private information, network access, and backup systems.
- Ensure that an organization’s sensitive data remains secure from internal and external threats, including cybercrime and unauthorized use.
- To manage and prioritize any IT problems and proactively seek preventative maintenance.
- To analyze and resolve software errors accurately on time and provide required status reports.
- Ensure the coaching and training of all employees to ensure they are confident in using software applications.
- To control all Companies using systems, including printers, ERP, Windows 10, MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and PowerPoint), Chrome, Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat, and Photoshop.
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
- 3-4 years of experience developing and implementing software applications and developing eCommerce applications.
- Experience with e-commerce software platforms.
- Professional experience using cybersecurity and open-source technology.
– Broad technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, including Windows Server/Desktop OS, Virtualization.
- Expertise in implementing, configuring, and testing solutions.
- Fluent English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Excellent service orientation, good time management, and multitasking skills.