A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Business Partner”.
|Company Name||People Partners|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (HR Management)|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,500 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to join one of our clients in Sharjah.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills. The noteworthy HR business partner should improve HR initiatives, enhance staff morale, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices, and attract talented recruits.
What You Will Do
- Developing the HR agenda.
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Structuring compensation and benefits packages.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Improving relations between staff and employers.
- Evaluating staffing needs.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts.
- Managing and allocating HR funds.
- Engaging with heads of department.
What You Need
- Degree in human resources management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proactive nature.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Good people skills.
Based in the United Arab Emirates, we are committed to helping companies stay efficient, reduce friction from business set-up processes and saving our partners time and energy, all the while being a people-first business. Since 2018 we have helped over 149 clients on-board 1,200 new employees, including employment visa sponsorship and processing, processed over AED 38 million in payroll and helped 60+ foreign companies expand in to the UAE.