A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
||Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Master Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East. We want you to do well from the beginning, so we will give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’. Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is designed to resemble a billowing sail and stands at a height of 321m. It is the world’s most followed hotel on Instagram and has been consistently voted the world’s most luxurious hotel. Features include nine restaurants and bars; in suite check-in and check-out; reception desks on every floor; round-the-clock private butlers; use of the hotel’s Rolls-Royce fleet and The Terrace, a one-of-a-kind restaurant, pool, beach and cabana space. The hotel’s 202 luxury suites offer a rain shower, Jacuzzi and stunning news of the Arabian Gulf.
About the Job:
An opportunity has arisen for a Human Resources Manager to join or HR team. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Implement the talent acquisition and retention strategic plan in the hotel;
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate colleagues manning report and ensure to communicate with various stakeholders on timely manners;
- Oversee the recruitment and onboarding process of new joiners and ensure it is in line with the approved manning and job requirement analysis;
- Advise and assist managers with recruitment needs, especially for middle and senior management levels by actively participating in conducting job requirements analysis, screening, interviewing and selection of applicants;
- Liaise with various stakeholders to ensure colleagues arrival is smooth and induction plan is in place;
- Ensure that full compliance with Recruitment Audit requirements;
- Manage performance management and participate in talent review plan and discussions;
- Conduct exist interviews to departure to identify the reason and update the management team;
- Promote UAE nationals hiring and retention initiatives.
Colleagues HR Services
- Ensure accurate and timely update of colleagues’ data and records are being maintained in Oracle Fusion, Taleo and EPBCS Workforce Planning and colleague personal file;
- Run monthly accurate payroll review and provide an update on timely manner
- Analyze, recommend, implement and evaluate streamlined processes, procedures, systems and methods for human resource practices to maximize efficiency and effectiveness and in line with audit compliance;
- Establish effective communication channels in the hotel to allow colleagues to address individual queries, to provide frequent updates on policies and procedures, general HR updates or colleagues related updates;
- Conduct disciplinary process and meeting based on the indicate report received and Jumeirah UAE Classification of Offences
- Provide monthly and annual HR indicator report to identify trends and provide recommendation for improvements;
Fostering Engagement and Recognition workplace
- Develop and implement effective internal communication platforms for colleagues within department, management team and Hotel which will enhance colleagues satisfaction;
- Provide managers with the guidance and support as when required;
- Prepare and communicate colleagues recognition and engagement calendar celebration in line with HEART of Jumeirah and service standards;
- Monitor colleagues satisfaction on the food offered by colleague’s cafeteria through frequent feedback and meetings with the catering provider. Ensure corrective actions are put in place based on colleague’s comments to ensure consistency in colleague’s satisfaction
Developing Team Capacity
- Monitor performance management – reviews and annual appraisals;
- Provide guidance and coordinate training and development activities (Individual Development Plans IDPs) for colleagues;
- Development and delivery of training sessions relevant to HR matters for supervisory/management level colleagues.
- Drive change, influence transitions, and actively seek and contribute to ideas and solutions for continuous improvement;
- Handle confidential matters/ information with the appropriate level of sensitivity;
- Ensure compliance with all health, hygiene, security, safety and fire regulations and take active part in the Hotel Health and safety meetings;
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
Diploma in Hotel Management, Human Resources Management (or international equivalent).
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an HR Manager in a large luxury establishment
- Masters the MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Knowledge in HR Fusion system
- Knowledge in EPBCS system or any other budget / forecasting application
About the Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer generous F&B benefits, reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package including dental coverage, flights home, life insurance, incentive programs, children’s education assistance and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands.