A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|10,000 AED – 12,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
The global leader in public transport infrastructure, SYSTRA has specialised in the mass transit and rail market since 1957. The main shareholders of SYSTRA are SNCF and RATP. Its ambition is to serve emerging needs for collective and sustainable mobility throughout the world. With a presence in 80 countries, SYSTRA manages over 3,000 projects for high-speed systems, traditional rail lines, metros and tramways throughout the world.
Understand better who we are by visiting www.systra.com.
Based in Dubai and reporting to the Regional Chief Accountant, the candidate will work closely with the financials of the different entities of Europe, Middle East and Asian region, the Regional Financial controllers, and the Corporate Treasury department.
The candidate will be also in contact with the bankers and insurers for the related activities.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and approval frameworks
- In charge of the monthly accounting reporting of several entities of the Region
- Perform Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations
- In charge of the Intercompany reconciliations
- Assist on the issuance of the bank guarantees through the local bonding lines
- Assist with bank account management activities, including bank accounts opening and maintaining an updated database
- Ensure the back-office activities related to local FX operations
- Assist with foreign currency exposure identification and analysis
- Manage the Know Your Customer surveys within middle east entities
- Assist on the digitalization of payments within the entities of the Perimeter: set-up of web-banking, training of users… etc.
- Provide support in implementing process improvements to optimize treasury activities, automate functions and increase internal controls
- Assist with performing cash forecasts: liaise with the regional entities, collect & consolidate data
- Conduct ad hoc analysis on global cash forecast and any required treasury analysis
- Participate in the on-going projects: Cash-consolidation tools, digitalization of the banking power of attorneys… etc.
- Ensure the required reporting of the activity to the Headquarter.
The above list is not exhaustive and other tasks can be considered according to the profile and identified needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance from an accredited university or college
- Experience in a Treasury role, good knowledge of banking operating and cash management
- Minimum experience of 5 years
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Strong Excel and spreadsheet skills, including formulas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, research analysis and problem-solving skills