A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||2 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
About LocoNav: India’s leading Vehicle Management & IOT platform.
LocoNav is bringing together the power of it’s proprietary technology and wide reach to change India’s fleet management landscape. Vehicle owners, Businesses, and Transporters in India are forced to run vehicles with extreme inefficiency and poor security. We’re determined to change that.
Leveraging intelligent analytics and IoT, LocoNav is ensuring that every vehicle stakeholder benefits with lower running costs, greater security and faster turnarounds.
About Founding Team & Advisors :
LocoNav’s founding team and advisors come with experience from companies such as McKinsey, Google, Flipkart, Practo, ClearTax, Mayfield Fund, etc. Between them, they bring in valuable skill-sets of Engineering, Sales, Operations & Product at leading global hyper growth tech companies. LocoNav is backed by leading global investors, including Sequoia Capital.
- Identify, source and onboard partners in the SaaS space and mature them through the referral, co-sale and resale lifecycle.
- Works directly with the Senior Members in the Partnerships team to identify synergies across various industries/sectors and grow LocoNav’s reach through strategic partnerships and alliances.
- Be responsible for the entire lead generation; Initial discussion with the clients and taking it to a Closure.
- Requires a very high level of Responsibility and Self-Motivation. The individual will own both long and short term business objectives, and geo/channel expansion plan.
- Form relationships with key organizations/influencers vital to the long-term growth of the brand in the various regions
- Experience of 2-6 years in International sales, desirable in Telematics sales
- Passion, energy and drive
- Pleasant persona, matured in conduct and command & excellent communication skills
- Strong Business acumen coupled with analytical ability
- High levels of Ownership, Leadership capabilities and Innovation focus
- Adaptable, Agile, ability of working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Be flexible to work as per the time zones of the respective geographies assigned
- Understanding any foreign language will be an added advantage