A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Purchasing Officer”.
|Company Name||DESIGNTEX TRADING LLC, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors) 2. Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers .
- Negotiating contract terms of agreement and pricing .
- Have good knowledge of market research .
- Analytical skills to make sure to identifying the most profitable offers.
- Preparing LPO’s , Track orders and ensure timely delivery .
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed belong to warehouse status
Duties & Responsibilities: –
- Responsible for order placement timing supply/Demand alignment, Material replenishment and Supplier performance
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Continuously monitoring, evaluation and improving supplier performance
- Sourcing the most affordable materials for the company’s manufacturing process
- Projecting stock levels
- Reviewing tenders and bids
- Controlling the purchasing budget
- Monitoring delivery times to ensure they are on time
- Ensuring the adequate supply of all required materials, components and equipment
- Delivering cost saving for the company
- Managing the procurement supplier relationships for the company
- Helping to source alternative items for buyers and customers
- Developing sourcing strategies
- Preparing high quality tender documentation
- Regularly disputes and claims with vendors and suppliers
Desired Candidate Profile
- Establishing effective operating policies, lean initiatives and process
- Comprehensive understanding &experience of purchasing strategies and also inventory management
- Regularly achieving cost-saving targets
- Resourceful and well organized
- Extensive knowledge of purchase order systems and related software
- Deep understanding of the principals of vendor management
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent analytical ,critical thinking ,and strategic skills
Salary: 3000-4000 AED
Immediately available for joining.
Email your CV
Apply Now:[email protected]