A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
||Raw Interior Design, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager with a successful track record and who is looking for exceptional career growth and promising financial rewards.
Qualification & Skills
• Minimum 4 years of proven working experience in the interior design and fit-out industry
• Proficient in documentation and site reporting
• Knowledge MS project and other project related software applications
• Should have an eye for detail and quality
• Communication and presentation skills
• Time Management and organizational skills
• Being a clear communicator and being able to work in a team.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• The candidate should be able to identify existing and future opportunities in the UAE market. • Working to achieve sales targets and driving forward the business
• The candidate should be capable of establishing relationships with clients to guarantee long-term business relationships.
• He or she should be knowledgeable of how the fit-out and interior design industry operates, from receiving a brief to the final execution.
• The candidate should be driven and should easily find a way with the internal team to meet the required deliverables and get all support needed to land a business.
• He or she should be capable of putting sales presentations together in a way that can excite clients.
• The candidate should be able to work with minimum direction and find solutions to obstacles and challenges.
• He or she should be a multitasker while maintaining the quality of delivery.
• The candidate should possess the basics of creativity or seek creative ideas from the team. • He or she should have the ability to approach clients for commercial, retail, and healthcare projects.