A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|The Elite Car LLC, Dubai
|Bachelors Degree (Accounting / Related Field)
|6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,500 AED – 8,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable, receivable, general ledger, inventory and bank reconciliations.
- Monitor and ensure the transactions with vehicle suppliers are as per the set terms & conditions and the related documentations.
- Supervise and support Operations Accountants on submission of relevant documents to Banks, Suppliers, RTA, etc.
- Monitor daily closing of showroom Sales, Sales Report on Sold Cars, Reservations, Bank Cheque Receivables, Job Card Closing, etc.
- Oversee invoicing and customer collections of the accounting team are as per set guidelines.
- Ensure to send the summary of Monthly Sales Report and Closed Job Cards with Gross Profit Margin and its analysis.
- Review all the cancelled deals and job cards and send reports to concern authorities.
- Monitor the flow of petty cash funds and timely liquidations thereof.
- Monitor daily cash inflows and outflows.
- Check the bank reconciliation daily.
- Monitor Loans and PDC cheque payments and ensure to settle these in a timely manner.
- Ensure the RTA credit account and E wallet sales agreements are properly reconciled.
- Monitor the Accounts of suppliers & customer and ensure its timely reconciliation.
- Monitor and verify approved quotations from the Sister Companies.
- Provide guidance to the accounting team and ensure to follow up on their tasks.
- Monitor and evaluate the daily work performance of the team members to assure the accomplishment of the department goal.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and implementing the function of the department.
- Reconcile and Monitor the vehicle inventory in the systems/software to ensure accuracy and make sure to report periodically to related authorities.
- Prepare projected cash flow for the month and succeeding months for Chief Accountant’s review.
- Monitor, track and report the Sales Team and Purchasing Manager’s Trade in and direct sold cars.
- Coordinate Export Sales and ensure to facilitate filing of Export documents.
- Monitor the calculation & the compliance of the approved commission structure for the Sales team, Purchase in-charge, Finance & Insurance, Service team, etc.
- Responsible for the calculation of commission for the consignment stock.
- Monitor the number of Cars payable and Possession Certificate (Hayaza) received and paid.
25. Ensure the accurate compliance of employee compensation and benefits which includes Leave Payment, EOS settlement, etc. in coordination with HR department and UAE Labour Laws.
26. Monitor and verify summarized employees’ loans, advances and fines/deductions for payroll.
27. Ensure the transferring of approved payroll through WPS on monthly basis and ensure sufficient financial means for transfers.
28. Review and analyse the accuracy, correctness of accounting entries, completeness of supporting documents on all accounting vouchers, liquidations, replenishments, debit and credit memos, subsidiary ledgers and schedules.
29. Prepare and analyse monthly and annual financial statements with comparative figures and gross profit analysis ensuring reporting is to procedural standards.
30. Review and analyse the balance sheet, general ledger, income statement, trial balance and coordinate the variances.
31.Develop and monitor budget information for the accounting department; track expenditures and variances, and take corrective measures as needed.
32. Contribute financial data to business plans, strategic plans and reviews as necessary to ensure they meet accounting operational standards.
33. Document all financial transactions by entering account information into systems/software, files, etc. to secure a complete data base backup.
34. Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
35. Ensure all financial transactions are accurate, up-to-date, reconciled, internally audited and reported periodically.
36. Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation and advising management on needed actions.
37. Prepare financial records for external auditing and provide support & assistance to the external audit processors as per assigned duties.
38. Ensure all financial transactions are in line with country legislative taxation policies (Value Added Tax); submit the reports on the same as and when required.
39. Prepare financial reports periodically by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information.
40. Continuously improve the professional and technical knowledge of Accounting systems.
41. Maintain a strict level of confidentiality on company financial statuses, business relationships, etc.
42. Develop and maintain a strong integrity towards the assigned duties and responsibilities; ensure to highlight important Accounting information to Reporting Authority/Management as and when required.
43. Assist in developing and implementing internal financial & accounting policies and procedures with a strict level of compliance.
44. Periodically conduct the intercompany reconciliation to close monthly and yearly financial obligations.
- Holding minimum 6 years experience, must be experienced in overall accounting functions
- Holding a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) & Accounting softwares
- Fluency in Accounting softwares