A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
||Green Valley Holdings, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
LUXURY CARTS GROUP provides the highest quality products across multiple sectors and for various purposes, including Golf carts in the UAE & KSA, utility, transportation, and power sports customers. As an authorized distributor of ISEKI, the products supplied to the GCC Market include Club Car, Garia, and Trojan Batteries.
Teamwork, integrity, and a drive to succeed are essential to our company’s culture.
We are looking for a BD manager with significant experience in the entertainment sector. You will focus on creating and developing business plans and strategies, exploring new market initiatives and revenue streams focused on financial gain. In addition, you manage and retain relationships with existing and new clients, increasing client base, and B2B negotiating for new business opportunities and proposals.
You will ideally hail from an event, hospitality, or entertainment background. You will display ability and demonstrable experience in fashioning viable business plans – and bringing those to fruition. You will be commercially minded, and among others, things will:
• Work closely with the Head of Business Development Department to develop long-lasting partnerships and value-added clientele for the venue to enhance brand image and reputation for quality and variety of offerings.
• Identify potential and innovative partnerships (locally and internationally) to ensure a constant inflow of revenue.
• Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of specific projects in hand to ensure smooth completion and end-to-end implementation
• Support in preparation of Business Plans, analytic reports, power-point presentations, and data management and analysis.
• Update, validate, analysis of related system data, and provide analytic reports.
• Monitor project timelines and assist the department in its day-to-day operations.
• Prepare contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines of the company
WE CAN ONLY CONSIDER UAE-BASED CANDIDATES WHO HAVE AN EVENT, HOSPITALITY, OR ENTERTAINMENT BACKGROUND FOR THIS POSITION. IF YOU DO NOT MATCH THESE, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
•We are looking for a highly motivated and commercial individual, a true multi-tasker with an eye for detail. You have at least four years of proven experience in a similar role.
Skills & experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree or above; over four years related experience.
2. Living/Studying/Working experience in key markets is preferred.
3. Experience in rental operation and the mobility industry is preferred.
4. Leadership, entrepreneurship, strong communication, and fast learning skills are required.
5. Fluent in English and Arabic is a plus.
We offer an attractive salary, a 5-day working week, an annual air ticket, and sponsorship.