A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Assistant”.
|Company Name||Medecins Sans Frontieres, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Médecins sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian, organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
Médecins sans Frontières Dubai office seeks for its office position:
Description of the Department
Department: HR and Support Services
Unit: Regional Field Human Recourses
Type: Part-time (50%)
Location: Dubai, UAE
Purpose of the position:
The Field HR assistant supports the execution of administrative and operational tasks required for the recruitment, the placement, the mobility and the development of MSF staff as per the scope defined for the activities of the Field HR Unit.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Processes all incoming applications and ensure existence and validity of the required documents.
- Supports the Recruitment Manager in the communication with the applicants and recruits (scheduling, mailing, feedback, etc.).
- Ensures the monitoring and follow up of files submitted to the validation of technical referents in the Operational Centers.
- Crosschecks the validity of relevant application items including diplomas, medical licenses, reference checks, etc.
- Performs a monthly review of the recruitment pipeline and issue a specific status update for each task category (completed, ongoing, pending, etc.).
- Compiles the full record of new recruits and relevant field staffs in HR databases (PROFILSOFT, ORACLE, etc.), and ensure the file transmission with designated recipients (pool managers) whenever it is necessary.
- Participates in the scaling estimation for relevant recruits.
- Contributes in the job posting processes for targeted and specific recruitments.
- Contributes to the reporting, monitoring and evaluation of the activities organized by the Field HR platform (pre-post-test evaluations, feedback from participants, ad hoc reporting, etc.).
- Contributes to the update and maintenance of the Field HR materials, references documents and information framework (Field HR catalogues, SharePoint page, guidelines and procedures, toolkits, etc.)
- Contributes to the organization and follow up of deployment processes in the region (visas, medical checks, briefings/debriefings, etc.) in close collaboration with Operational HR teams, Movement and administration officers, and Pool managers.
· Demonstrated experience and/or valid qualifications in relevant areas for the position including HR systems and databases, Recruitment and staffing or information and document management.
· Strong computer literacy, including advanced ability to use spreadsheets and HR database software.
· Strong interpersonal and written and oral communications skills
· Ability to handle large volume of work.
· Outstanding time management and organizational skills
· Ability to work with minimum supervision.
· Ability to prioritize ongoing vs. immediate needs appropriately.
· Keen attention to details and ability to track multiple folders at one time.
· Fluency in French and Arabic (oral and written)
· Good knowledge of MSF or similar humanitarian organizations
Kindly send your application (motivation letter & resume) via below email with subject