A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Internal Audit Manager”.
||Al Khayyat Investments, Dubai|
|Qualification||CIA | CFE | CA | CPA | ACCA|
|Experience||9 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for a Manager – Internal Audit. The Internal Audit Manager is responsible for assisting the Chief Audit Executive in setting the company’s internal audit strategy and developing leading practices, and maintaining audit programs and advisory services across the Group.
- Lead and coordinate an annual risk assessment to support the development of the annual audit plan. As appropriate, update the risk assessment and audit plan during the year in response to business or industry/market developments. Identify resources to accomplish the audit plan and preparing the audit plan presentation for the approval of the audit committee.
- Oversee financial, operations, technology audits and compliance reviews.
- Ensure overall audit quality of Internal Audit activities and that the Internal Audit team complies with the Internal Audit policy and manual and communication protocols.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on control gaps and the status and remediation of audit findings. Influence the strengthening of the control environment, governance processes, and risk management practices through audit recommendations and validation of management’s agreed to actions.
- Commitment to engagement risk management and ensuring adequate consideration of the risks and review of the working papers throughout the assignment.
- Ensure the issuance of audit reports is done in collaboration with and agreement from process owners on the facts of the audit findings, the risk severity and impact, and timing of remediation.
- Provide strategic and technical support for audit activities to ensure the fulfillment of the Audit Committee’s responsibilities. Preparing and finalizing the presentations and other reports on a periodic basis for the Audit Committee on the results of all audit activity and presenting wherever required.
- Contribute to the personal development of engagement team members through the counseling process.
- Provide guidance to Assistant Manager and Team Leaders in conducting audits and other audit-related issues.
- Actively participate in Compliance management and loss prevention activities.
- Provide compliance advice to business and represent Compliance function with principles for compliance management.
- Plan, present and promote appropriate risk management awareness and risk mitigation plan.
- Build a successful relationship with business leaders to provide value-added consultation to influence and strengthen operational efficiencies and effectiveness and promote best practices; provide opportunities for cost savings, standardization and globalization of processes.
- Drive strategic thinking and decision-making to ensure that the Group is proactively addressing and anticipating issues.
- Lead the investigations and presenting the outcome to the Executive Management/ Audit committee or equivalent.
- Ensure the overall quality and fact-driven insights of the consulting or business advisory engagements performed by the Internal Audit function.
- Actively support a “culture” of transformation and anticipate the changes required in control processes and risk management practices to match business models.
- Promote and ensure the adoption of the use of data analytics in the Internal Audit function.
- Collaborate with Finance and the Information Technology departments to leverage and align with data analytics infrastructure to support this endeavor.
- Promote a “culture” of data-driven audit findings and recommendations.
Qualifications / Experience / Competencies:
- A qualification such as CIA, CFE, CA, ACCA, CPA or other qualification relevant to Internal Audit
- Experience with data visualization tools, Power BI, SSRS or Tableau.
- Good background in ERP applications and ACL.
- Minimum 9 years of retail and distribution relevant experience.