A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Supply Chain Analyst”.
|Company Name||Transmed, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Supply Chain / Finance) | MBA|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,500 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
1. Role Purpose:
To analyze supply chain data related to warehousing, transportation, procurement and customer logistics across all markets and provide reports with recommendation to concerned parties in order to help in the implementation of new systems and processes and control supply chain KPIs and ensure a cost efficient operation.
– Collects and analyzes supply chain data related to financial, operational and qualitative KPIs in the area of warehousing, transportation, procurement and customer service with the goal of improving the organization’s supply chain operations.
– Leads and executes studies to identify and or justify potential investments in supply chain in order to improve efficiency.
Analysis of Procurement Processes
– Coordinates with all internal functions and keep them aligned while evaluating vendors or new sources.
– Identifies trends and patterns to anticipate potential impacts in our sourcing
– Estimate risks and apply risk minimizing techniques in sourcing
Analysis of Logistics Processes
– Monitors logistics optimization trends to minimize logistics costs.
– Provides input and recommendations into current logistics processes and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
– Identifies and prioritizes saving opportunities through analytical research of current and historical freight payment rates and data.
Analysis of Customer Service
– Supports customer service team to enhance customer satisfaction
– Provides input and recommendations into current customer service processes and ways in which it can be improved in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
KPIs & Reports
– Creates, tracks and analyzes KPI’s across the group and consolidates reports on the supply chain function’s performance.
– Maintains, analyzes weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports.
– Acts as a role model by living the Transmed Purpose on daily basis
Desired Skills and Experience
Academic Education & Professional Certifications
– Bachelor Degree in Finance or Supply Chain or similar field
– Certificate in Supply Chain is a plus
– MBA is a plus
Operational & Managerial Experience
– 4 – 6 years’ experience in Supply Chain
– Background in Logistics Operations is a plus