A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operation Manager”.
||Hult International Business School Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
If you are passionate about operations and facilities, love to deliver exceptional service and experiences, and thrive when others are relying on you, we want to meet you! The Operations Manager plays a critical resource role for the campus and is responsible for driving Hult’s culture through building operations, coordinating facilities, and cross-departmental communication. We know that every interaction, email, and an act of kindness matters – no matter how big or small. The Operations Manager is responsible for campus facilities management and operational policies, including all COVID-19 related policies and procedures, and ensuring local compliance with relevant stakeholders. The ability to work independently leading your own projects while communicating amongst a highly collaborative team and maintaining a friendly, positive attitude at all times is critical. This role requires constant interaction with Hult stakeholders: students, staff, faculty, vendors, partners, and more. You will be able to represent extensive knowledge of Hult’s campuses, processes, and functions, which will allow you to provide the best possible experience for our community.
Responsibilities and specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Management of 2 full-time staff member
- Develop, implement, and improve campus operational policies and procedures
- Represent campus through cross-functional knowledge of departments, facilities, students, staff, and faculty operations
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning and implementing change processes
- Implement new procedures and policies related to COVID-19, as per local requirements
- Develop inventory system for efficient use of supplies and improve supply storage structure
- Identifies trends and assess opportunities to improve processes and execution
- Collaborates with other back-office team members to ensure seamless business execution, reinforce positive morale, and uphold company values
- Collaborates with transitions and onboarding team as needed.
- Manages pre-arrival data for campus during intake times.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders and escalate to an appropriate level when required
- Assesses a variety of situations and provide clarity to team and stakeholders
- Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships with all campus community members, and external vendors
- Stays up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology
Values & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred).
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years of full-time work experience in organizational, operational or logistical functions
- Be skilled in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and student management databases
- Familiarity with tools like Salesforce and Canvas
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills, in day-to-day dealings with faculty, staff, and students, both junior and senior
- Have a high attention to detail
- Have excellent project management skills, exceptionally well organized.
- Be good at problem solving and have the attitude that “nothing is impossible”
- Be an independent thinker, able to use his/her/their own initiative and able to prioritize tasks and operate to tight deadlines
- A proven track record in administration and experience in an academic environment is preferable
- Native English speaker or fluent level of written and spoken English
- Proven track record and commitment to outstanding customer service
- Highly analytical with excellent problem solving and project management capabilities
- Flexible approach to work and able to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- A high energy and enthusiastic individual who thrives under pressure, is able to use their own initiative, prioritize tasks and operate to tight deadlines
- Personable, persuasive and a strong influencer, with the ability to cultivate and maintain relationships
- Passion for the highest standards of customer service
- Intensely service minded;
- Proactive, results-oriented with a positive, can do attitude
- Collegial attitude and able to work collaboratively across teams and campuses
- An appetite for learning and growing in a fast-paced environment
Start date: as soon as the post is filled.
Hult is a new kind of non-profit business school that constantly innovates to meet the needs of students, employers, and society in a world that is changing faster than ever before. More than a business school, Hult is a dynamic and multicultural community that educates, inspires, and connects some of the most forward-thinking business talent from around the world.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world. By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
What We Do
Hult International Business School is a non-profit educational pioneer and the first triple accredited US business school. Ranked by the Financial Times, The Economist, Forbes, and Bloomberg Businessweek, Hult offers undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs across its global campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai. The school’s philosophy is that business skills can only truly be learned by doing. By immersing students from all over the world in practical, hands-on experiences from day one, this fresh approach to education is creating a global community of confident, entrepreneurially minded graduates, ready to tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
Solving problems and overcoming challenges is what our students do: all year, every year. We bring together creative, open-minded people from all over the world to find solutions to the world’s most pressing issues by doing business, not just studying it. So they graduate with the skills and the mindset to be ready for anything. And now we’re looking for talented workforce that think the same way. We seek to promote an environment for our students, faculty, and staff that welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and personal circumstances in a spirit of inclusivity and belonging.
At Hult, we believe that it’s through our diversity that we find our strength. Mission statement We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world. By using our global reach and always being creative,
entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Equal opportunities at Hult
Hult is dedicated to actively creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing opportunity regardless of gender, religion, race, color, sexual identity, disability, ethnicity, age, and all the individual identities that make us unique. If you require any accommodation to assist you in the interview process, please submit this with your inquiry.
Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, empathetic, and highly multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we’d love to hear from you. Legal Hult International Business School is a 501©(3) non-profit educational organization registered in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) to award U.S. degrees. Students are awarded a joint U.S. and U.K. degree on successful completion of the program. The U.K. degree is awarded by the Ashridge (Bonar Law Memorial) Trust, known as Ashridge, with which Hult has a strategic alliance.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Higher Education
- Education Management
- Project Management
- Customer Service