A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Account Director”.
|Company Name||CSM Sport & Entertainment Dubai|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||8 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
CSM is made up of 1000+ people in 25+ locations who share a purpose to pursue extraordinarily. It is the reason we come into work each morning, the mindset we all share, the thread through every piece of work we deliver, and the story we tell when someone wonders why we do, what we do.
Each of our people are extraordinary in their own right, bringing diversity to our thinking, experience, and expertise to help us produce work that our competitors don’t and won’t. What we do is fast-paced, exciting, and rewarding which is why we love it and why you’ll love life at CSM.
If you are someone who sees the extraordinary in the ordinary, then we would love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
We are looking for a senior leader who will be a key player in CSM’s delivery of a Middle East F1 project, working closely with our Regional Director & Global Head of Motorsport.
This role would be to oversee the Middle East-based account team working across all F1 activity, commercial, partnership management, event delivery, content, rights management, and communications working very closely with key brands when appropriate.
- Key day to day senior contact for Middle East F1 rights holder
- Playing critical role managing partnership servicing teams within CSM working closely with the local rights holder
- Acting as number two to local rights holder on behalf of CSM, informing all relevant parties of updates and state of the nation across all workstreams and partners
- Responsible for delivery of rights program and management of the team
- Management of all IP for all partners
- Providing senior strategic advice to teams and recommendations moving forward
- Structure, senior leadership, and resourcing of teams
- Initiate and participate in ideation sessions to develop big ideas and test creative and commercial concepts
- Support and coordinate the development of presentations, proposals, brand materials, and summary documents
- Profitability and reporting of resourcing
- Develop collaborative problem-solving skills to utilize in complex situations
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED
- Outstanding attention to detail and project management experience.
- Significant sport/motorsport and marketing experience – a breadth of understanding across many of CSM’s different disciplines.
- Commercial and business development skills, with the ability to take a high-level understanding and provide clarity of thought and direction.
- A collaborative and clear approach to commercial development and communication.
- Experience in indirect leadership and working within a large, matrix, international organization.
- Exceptional in relationship management and diplomacy.
- Highly effective in building presentations and writing.
- Strong in project management and client management.
- Ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously with true attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Comfortable directing large groups of cross-functional teams, some of who may work remotely.
- Desire to work in an environment where co-workers challenge each other’s thinking to produce a better product for clients.
- Entrepreneurial, analytical, strategic, and creatively inquisitive.
- Prior brand sponsorship or partnership experience is an advantage.
- Tech-savvy and interested in exploring new mediums for storytelling.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a sense of humor and a desire to have fun!
CSM is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
- Marketing & Advertising