A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Team Leader”.
|Company Name||Dtech Software & Technologies Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Computer Science) or in Relevant Subject|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
As DTECH Group, we are a Customer Experience technology integrator, providing solutions/services to a wide list of customers mainly on banking, telecommunications, insurance, and print service providers in the EMEA region.
You would be responsible for the management of the implementation team for customer experience solutions and related workflows, as the team leader. The scope of implementations would be through software programs in our portfolio and additional coding languages where your team will be programming, maintaining, supporting, and documenting CX processes according to project specifications and needs.
What is expected from you?
· Design architecture of integration processes towards various data sources with ETL functions, SQL Query, REST/SOAP API calls
· Manage production of functional workflows/programs as per requirements and technical specifications
· Lead the implementation of data-driven layout and UX designs provided by the digital team
· Lead the operational team to install deployments to customer environments
· Participate in analysis & design meetings if required
· Orchestrate the delivery of system documentation (functional and technical)
· Manage test team for planning and executing unit and integration tests
· Manage service team for post-production and maintenance procedures
· Report to management and work in coordination with project managers
Must have skills:
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field from an accredited college or university
· Excellent command of written and spoken English
· 5+ years of scripting or Object-oriented programming language experience
· Knowledge in Object-Oriented Design Principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, SQL, Operating Systems
. 5+ years of experience in team management
· Ability to travel internationally on an occasional basis in EMEA/APAC region
· REST/SOAP APIs
· Document Composition software experience
· Experience in banking, insurance, and telco domain