A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Astek Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA|
|Experience||5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Accommodation|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Minimum 4 years of experience in Finance
• Experience with Group accounting and cross border transactions
• Ability to leverage technology to simplify, improve and innovate finance processes and
• Advanced analytical skills
• Strong Excel Skills
• Significant experience performing financial and ad hoc analysis using data reporting tools.
• Independent thinkers with a growth mindset.
• Lead and participate as the key finance stakeholder across the business.
• Ability to manage or lead others and further develop exceptional talent.
• Implement and drive the core financial processes and reporting for the business.
• Use technology to streamline and amplify clients’ finance function capabilities.
• Build and oversee a treasury management function.
• Build a deep understanding of Indirect Tax considerations for clients business across the
different markets in which we operate.
• Liaise with external consultants to optimize clients legal structure and cross border transactions
• Liaise with current and potential banking partners to secure facilities to aid clients business
• Build the financial control systems and processes.
• 2+ years in a managerial role
• 2 + years experience in one of the large accounting /audit firms.
• Exposure to finance issues in multiple jurisdictions
• 2+ years in similar business activities (e.g., Trading / Electricity Trading)
• Experience setting up different legal entities.