A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Executive”.
|Company Name||Farnek Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong accounting skills for overall ownership for monthly activities
- Skilled at the multi-stakeholders working environment and should be able to influence for faster turnaround
- Experience working with a multinational or complex business structure
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team orientated, with strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background and experience of Financial and business analysis
- Feasibility studies – Financial viability and commercial aspects.
- Ability to identify issues and areas for improvement through analysis
- Exposure and conceptual understanding of contracts, pricing, and commercial experience would be preferred.