Director Project Management
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced “Director Project Management.”
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible to drive Projects and Plan through the development process, as required for the delivery of the project.
- Project Delivery:
- Project Management
- Implementation of change management procedures
- Improved process of Projects delivery
- Project Delivery within the Budget
- On-Time Project Delivery
- Follow up the implementation of the contractor’s mitigation plan for the projects.
- Follow up on the execution plan, procurement, acceleration program, and resources allocation
- Identify and monitor known and unknown risk and values
- Maintain quality procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure quality and engineering part complies with standard norms and our expectations.
- Other goals to be identified respectively to each project
- Ensure project schedules are maintained within the agreed timeframe
- Statutory & Authorities compliance
- Reports have consolidated all reports up to the Senior Management.
- Team Management to provide support, mentoring, training & development of staff. To review staff performance setting and monitoring KPI’s.
- Manage and control the actual cost versus budget on a periodic basis and provide financial reports/data related to the department/ divisional/ project’s financial performance.
Salary Range: (10,000 AED –15,000 AED)
Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply?
Apply Now : [email protected]