A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Abdullah Al Othaim Co.|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Apply Now : [email protected]
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Work in conjunction with the Finance Controller.
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Provide critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparation.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
- Participate in firm promotion events to increase awareness of the firm’s services.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.