A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||DMD Care Technical Services|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ACA | ICAEW|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Organize all company financial programs and ensure compliance with budgetary requirements.
- Monitoring Accounts receivable and payable
- Invoicing, coding, and processing invoice data
- Purchase order preparation and other Supplier transactions
- Monitor and implement all accounts payable check activation and wire transactions.
- Assist departments in the account reconciliation process on monthly basis.
- Monitor authorized account reconciliation process.
- Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- Analyze different ledger accounts regularly.
- Develop budgetary plans for processes as per requirement.
- Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
- Collate bank statements on monthly basis.
- Design and prepare audit schedules for external audit processors.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.