A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Chief Accountant”.
Company Name: GCG Enterprise Solution
GCG Enterprise Solution
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CIMA | CMA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CIMA | CMA
Experience: 5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 10,000 AED – 13,500 AED
10,000 AED – 13,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Ensure the timely preparation of statutory financial statements of the Company.
- Prepares monthly management accounts and reports thereon by comparing with the budget and by applying other reporting tools.
- Ensures an efficient and accurate accounting of all financial transactions of the Company and maintains for this purpose proper books of accounts, records, and procedures on the basis of which monthly and annual accounts shall be prepared.
- Develops, maintains, approves, and keeps up-to-date a chart of accounts.
- Consolidate data from various sub-ledgers for the preparation of management reports.
- Assist FM in preparing monthly management accounts/report
- Assist FM in the Preparation of the Budget.
- Reviews banking facilities for the Company and ensure in line with the Company’s requirements.
- Manages the bank account transactions.
- Manages and controls all cash matters (cash deposit, cash transfers, petty cash .etc.).
- Ensures maintenance of up-to-date sequential records of all accounting records and documents.
- Ensures the prompt follow up and recovery of amounts due to the Company.
- Ensures the safe custody of office safe keys, unused checkbooks, receipt books, and other
- confidential information.
- Ensures the safe custody of cash and cheques received and ensures that they are banked the same day or at the latest the following working day.
- Reviews bank reconciliation statements and initiates follow up action where required.
- Ensures the prompt preparation and payment of the monthly payroll after proper checking/review and approval of the Finance manager.
- Ensures proper control once post-dated cheque received.
- Ensures that all cheques are signed by duly authorized executives, and for this purpose maintains a record of authorized signatories and their sample signatures.
- Ensures that the Company has adequate insurance cover for all of its assets and for all possible third party liabilities.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.