A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Tax Manager”.
Company Name: AW Rostamani Group
AW Rostamani Group
Qualification: Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA
Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA
Experience: 6 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required
6 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 25,000 AED – 30,000 AED
25,000 AED – 30,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- To provide a full range of VAT services in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Ensure minimum irrecoverable VAT to the Company
- Review of VAT Returns, Timely filing of VAT returns, reconciliation, and accounting.
- To set up and manage an effective system of VAT collection and remittance.
- Co-ordinate with intergroup companies for collecting tax returns and compile for Submitting returns with tax authorities.
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process • Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
- Manage and coordinate tax audits.
- Maintain and safe keep tax-related documents and records.
- To build relations with General Managers of the Business Units and provide excellent planning, consultation, and expertise in areas of Tax management.
- Identify and Mitigate Tax Risks.
- Work with the IT functions and Group Finance Controller to ensure the indirect tax process is a time and cost-effective as possible. International.
- Provide tax leadership for the implementation of corporate.
- Lead the development, analysis, and implementation of planning ideas to minimize global taxes in a manner that agrees with the overall company strategy.
- Mandatory having work experience with Big 4.
- If the candidate is from India, then work experience with a large-scale audit firm in the taxation of Big 4.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the tax of which at least 2 years in a management role.
- Chartered Accountant or ACCA or CPA or Any equivalent qualification in international tax law.
- Excellent written and verbal communication is very important.
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance, and all types of tax returns.
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems.
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills.
- Analytical skills with detail orientation.
- Good Communication Skills and knowledge required.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.