A well-known Real Estate is looking for an experienced “Retail Property Manager “ to manage all financial working requirements.
Company Name: CBRE MENAT, United Arab Emirates.
Experience: 06 – 08 years of experience required.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Ability to supervise juniors.
- problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with the Client, including attending client meetings and
presenting regular and tailored reports in a timely fashion.
- Delivers mobilization operational management of three retail schemes setting up all policies, procedures
and processes for the seamless handover to the operation phase of each scheme.
- Assisting with snagging and defects liability periods.
- Actively manages the portfolio in line with the CBRE management contract and delivers in line with the
prescribed timely KPIs outlined.
- Assists the Client with the Leasing Management of the portfolio including new lettings and renewals.
- Assists with the recruitment of the Finance Manager and Administrator. Actively manages and trains the
individuals in line with CBRE and the Client’s expectations.
- Chair regular operational meetings on-site producing effective follow up documentation and minutes.
- Oversees the procurement of all third-party contracts for each project leveraging economies of scale.
- Assists to deliver a feasibility paper relative to the procurement of the most appropriate property financial
management system in line with the Client requirements.
- Coordinates, oversees, manages all repair and maintenance work assignments performed by
technicians, vendors and third-party contractors, carrying out building maintenance, landscaping and
soft services duties.
- Also reviewing work orders ensuring that assignments are effectively completed and documented.
Salary Range: (20,000 AED – 23,500 AED)
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume @ [email protected]