A well-known multinational company is looking for an experienced and competent accountant to manage their accounts.
Company Name: Bin Faqeeh, Dubai.
- MBA – (Finance)
Experience: 2 – 3 years of experience required.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Available to Join Immediately.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheets, profit & loss and other statements, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Ensure compliance with applicable financial reporting standards.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and budgets.
- Identify the areas for improvements and implement the improvement process.
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies and procedures.
- Problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.