A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Mechanical Engineer”.
||PensPen, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Mechanical Engineering)|
|Experience||6 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,500 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are currently looking for Mechanical Engineer(Static) to be based in Abu Dhabi:
Main Purpose Of Role
Core Engineering Role to produce the volume of engineering activities on projects and within the business as required.
Technical Knowledge And Skills
- Preparing material requisitions, technical bid evaluations for mechanical packages such as chemical injection packages, test separators packages, slug catcher packages, flow lines manifolds and instrument air packages. Also all bulk piping materials, line pipe material, pipeline valves, pipeline related launching and receiving facilities.
- Reviewing vendor inspection and test plans and vendor drawings for static equipment i.e. production and test separators, crude oil column stabilizer, heat exchangers, air coolers, compressor K.O. drums, flare stacks and glycol package equipment and valves, pipeline materials, bulk piping materials.
- Providing assistance in the construction activities of the onshore plants and offshore platforms, solving all construction related problems, hydro testing, mechanical completion, punch listing and pre-commissioning activities.
- Participating in the Project Safety Reviews along the project different phases such as conceptual, FEED, Detailed Engineering, Construction, Commissioning phases.
- Participating in developing company standard specifications and procedures.
- Providing advice and assistance to the operating plants in the engineering, maintenance, performance monitoring and troubleshooting of mechanical equipment and installations.
- Must be familiar with the following international codes and standards – ANSI, ASME, ASTM, BS, MSSP, API, NACE, DNV and SHELL DEPs
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with relevant discipline from recognized university
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline will be an added advantage
- 6 -10 years of Oil & Gas Design Experience.