A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant HR Manager”.
||Five Hotels and Resorts, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Master Degree (HR/Business)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
An Exhilarating Opportunity
Looking to be a part of an award-winning team that leads at the forefront of Human Resources innovation? We have the perfect opportunity currently available for a dynamic personality focused on delivering first-of-its-class gastronomic experiences at FIVE Hotels and Resorts, dare-to-be-different destinations that capture the glamour and vibe of Dubai and Zurich.
Dubbed the hottest hotel on Palm Jumeirah, FIVE Palm Jumeirah is set against a breathtaking backdrop of a 150m private beach and Dubai Marina skyline, this lifestyle hotel boasts 470 luxurious rooms and suites with ocean or city views.
The resort is a party and culinary hot spot with a range of restaurants, bars, and a nightclub, inviting a new experience every day. Whether you are looking for a gourmet dining experience or want to dance the night away, our resort creates laid back or high energy choices from breakfast to the early hours as you design your stay.
Design your vibe at FIVE Jumeirah Village, a glorious city chic hotel that captures the pulsating excitement of new
Visitors curate their own high-rise private pool celebrations (the property boasts of 270 pools), sunbath in style or enjoy a special dinner overlooking the world-famous sparkling Dubai skyline. Our award-winning sky villas were designed with more than sleep in mind as FIVE Jumeirah Village flawlessly combines a myriad of entertainment options, a culinary smorgasbord and first-rate guest services – after all, FIVE knows how to throw an exceptionally good party!
“This is unashamedly about luxury,” – Daily Mail.
And opening soon: FIVE Zurich!
Watch out for FIVE Beach
FIVE Beach, a prime beach-side property in the heart of JBR with sweeping sunset vistas of the Dubai Eye and Palm Jumeirah, boasts of 231 suites, 100 opulent serviced apartments, 7 culinary and nightlife experiential venues, ReFIVE Spa, private beach access, another iconic social pool – and is slated to open in the first half of 2023. This incredible new property will truly imbibe the authentic and unique Vibe at FIVE for Gen Z that constantly flock to FIVE from around the globe to enjoy FIVE’s bespoke entertainment offerings.
A sneak peek of this exciting new project, which opens in 2022, reveals that this newly revamped lifestyle hotel and Swiss hot spot that has previously been visited by the likes of Rihanna, Freddy Mercury, Grace Jones and Muhammad Ali as regular guests, overlooks the city center from Zurich’s stunning Uetliberg plateau and will offer 149 rooms and 87 stunning contemporary suites as well as several award-winning culinary concepts centered around FIVE’s hallmark musical stylings. The new FIVE hotel in Zurich will seamlessly unite the very best of Swiss hospitality with FIVE’s characteristic flair for an exceptionally indulgent experience for guests from the city and international visitors alike.
So, stay tuned!
Our human resources Team is the final piece of the puzzle, they are cultured yet trendy hosts with an innate ability to anticipate guests’ needs by being in the right place at the right time and delivering a hospitality experience that goes above and beyond – crafting exciting memories for our guests that last a lifetime.
As Assistant Manager – Human Resources you will join a committed human resources, over 17 varied venues, driven with the intent of delivering ‘FIVE-star’ guest experiences to an international diaspora in the heart of vibrant Dubai.
The VIBE at FIVE is all about performing optimally while having the best professional experience of your life – you will have a lust for your role, will disrupt norms and have the best time of your life – as a world of opportunity awaits you with each guest!
As our ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly active environment. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are second to none and you enjoy developing guest solutions that break boundaries.
An outgoing, people-friendly personality with an ability to think on your feet during changing situations is also essential.
You’ll work closely with the management team to develop constantly evolving service goals.
- Develop and drive the hotel HR Strategy in line with Regional HR direction and monitor its execution to ensure achievement of the objectives
- Lead the development of an integrated hotel HR plan in order to ensure alignment with the regional and corporate HR strategies whilst steering efforts towards key hotel priorities
- Lead the implementation of organizational development frameworks, by recommending manpower levels and title/ grade changes, in order to maintain consistent staffing and structure models within the hotel
- Lead the implementation of recruitment and internal mobility plans, by shortlisting candidates and reviewing transfer requests, in order to attract and retain competent colleagues
- Manage key appointments ensuring timely and effective recruitment and on-boarding
Culture And Performance Management
- Ensure Development initiatives are well communicated and fully supported
- Implement employee engagement initiatives across the hotel such as heart of house communications, long service awards, wellness events, and plan the employee engagement calendar etc. and track effective engagement action plans across all departments
- Lead the implementation of the talent management framework to build a highly competent workforce and a culture of achievement as well as to consistently recognize, reward and retain top talent within the hotel
- Ensure training programs and development opportunities are deployed at a consistently high standard, aligned with business needs and Jumeirah culture and learning opportunities are provided on various mediums
- Ensure all activities in performance management process are effectively executed so that colleagues have the opportunity to participate, receive feedback and be given opportunities to develop
- Coordinate and drive talent management process in order to ensure talent management is fully embraced and the benefits fully realised
- Regularly coach, mentor and support senior and high potential colleagues to identify individual strengths and development needs, develop and maintain effective relationships and encourage retention
- Direct the delivery of employee relations services, including employee grievances and disciplinary action, by investigating cases and recommending conclusions, in order to ensure that all disputes are resolved in a fair and timely manner
- Ensure Colleague Opinion Survey results are communicated, analysed and action plans are developed and reviewed on a regular basis to improve colleagues working and living conditions
- To plan, drive and deploy colleague recognition, reward and engagement activities
Budget And Forecasting
- Consult on workforce planning activities in order to optimize staffing levels, productivity and service standards in the most cost effective manner
- Direct the ongoing monitoring of the hotel’s HR activities in order to ensure that they accurately reflect the Group’s s employee value proposition and comply with the defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and budgets
- Provide leadership and support to the HR team in order to increase knowledge, skill set, share best practice and achieve high performance standards and liaise with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of operations
- Lead the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and standardisation of HR systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international leading practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
- Regularly analyse and review HR statistics to identify trends so that attention can be directed to key issues and resources adjusted accordingly
- Ensure consistent standard of customer service, health & safety, good quality, nutritious and varied menus across colleague dining facilities as well as provide support with housing initiatives
- Ensure the effective implementation of company-wide Human Resources policies, procedures and practices in accordance with the company objectives and UAE legislative requirements
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources Management or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- 3-5 years experience in similar role in a luxury hospitality brand
- Experience of working in a regional capacity and a solid understanding of cultural and market differences within the relevant countries
- Strong knowledge of key HR frameworks such as employment law, organisational planning, organization development and talent management.
- Budgeting for large scale projects/operations.
- Capable of developing, articulating and implementing business strategies and initiatives
- Possesses strong problem-solving, reasoning and analytical abilities and a strategic thinker
- A Hands-on approach with a ‘can-do!’ work attitude; with a fun-to-work-with energy at all times!
- A commitment to delivering exceptional HR services with a passion
- An ability to find creative solutions while taking ownership for all duties and tasks assigned
- Proficiency in multiple languages is a bonus
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations is beneficial
Rewards At Work! Benefits For Life!
- Live the exciting FIVE Life
- Attractive incentive schemes
- Rapid career advancement
- Team-spirited colleagues