A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Mechanical Engineer”.
||Al Nahiya Group, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Mechanical Engineering)|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Work Location Mainly Abu Dhabi with frequent offshore visit
Above 10 years experience n maintenance and inspection (Planning, preparation, execution, review, corrective action etc) for rotating equipment such as Reciprocating compressors, centrifugal pumps/bowlers, gas turbine generators & auxiliaries. Diesel Engine, Generators & auxiliaries, and other rotating equipment in Oil & Gas Petrochemical or Chemical Industry
Experience in preventive maintenance, repair, overhaul, including replacement of worn or damaged parts and arranging for test runs, evaluate the equipment, operational technic, problem solution, preparation of equipment RFQ packages, TBE, vendor suggestion, review of vendor design/datasheets, specify the rotating equipment to offshore application, develop life cycle costs for rotating equipment repairs and replacement, develop QA/QC standards for rotating equipment repair, prepare equipment technical specifications and data sheets, Suggest for spare parts for rotating equipment.
Technical Skills & Competencies
- In addition to the well experienced for the maintenance of rotating equipment;
- Familiarity with work permit system and safe working in plant area,
- Ability to read machinery curves / data sheets & calculate efficiency,
- Basic and working knowledge of basic instrumentation installed on machinery in particular vibration monitoring, ESD systems, DCS, Ability to read drawings (P & ID, Isometrics and Equipment Cross-sections, cause and effect charts),
- Ability to do basic engineering calculations (flows, power, gas properties),
- Develop written maintenance procedures,
- Good troubleshooting, and work planning, scheduling, coordination, organizing, checking, examining, and recording skills (bar chart preparation),
- Ability to make presentations to management,
- Fluency in spoken & written English including report writing,
- Carry out business development discussions with clients.
Requirements Candidates must be locally available in UAE.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Valid UAE Driving license holder preferable.