A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager Accounts”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CA|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||500 – 1000 Employees|
This is a management role with specific focus on steering the accounting and financial processes.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Management and Control
- Ensure compliance of laws and regulations like VAT etc.
- Ensure compliance of IFRS for revenue booking, cost and expenses.
- Review insurance policies for the company and come up with the optimum policies.
- Support business in making commercial decisions by providing financial acumen.
- Support business with collections and interfering wherever there are reconciliation issues
- Review accounting policies and suggest improvements if required.
- Evaluate Business decisions and review financial impacts.
- Design and implement best practices and process improvements within the Financial Reporting.
- Accounting and Financial Controlling processes.
- Review and reconciliation of BS accounts.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Accounting professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/CA/MBA Finance)
- Proven expertise in Financial and Management accounting.
- Strong core finance technical skills, processes and systems.