A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
||Acquara Management Consultant, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA | ACCA| CA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Description: Accountant / Senior Accountant
· Company Name: Acquara Management Consultant
· Employment Type: Full Time
· Minimum Work Experience: 3 Year post qualification.
· Minimum Education Level: CPA / ACCA / CA
· Listed By: Employer
· Company Size: 150+ Employees
· Career Level: Junior to Mid-level
· Location – Abu Dhabi / Dubai
· Salary: AED 4,000 to 7,000 PM
We are now recruiting an Accountant / Senior Accountant responsible to handle onsite roles for outsourcing clients of the Company.
Managing a broad range of onsite roles requiring constant interaction with the internal and external parties.
- Ensure prompt achievement of all deliverable targets.
- Bookkeeping and ensure accurate accounting on day to day basis.
- Month end closing and preparation of financial statements.
- Consolidation of books of accounts of various group entities
- Preparing and discussing receivable / payable position
- Handling day to day queries relating to financial matters.
- Maintaining Bank loan controls and reconciling them.
- Liaison with Banks for limit sanctions, satisfying various information request from Banks and compliance of various debt covenants.
- Assist in recording of letter of credit, Import and export documents
- Assist in implementing financial control.
- Maintain VAT records, handing various queries and filing returns of the allocated group entities on timely basis.
- Manage treasury of the client and prepare cash flow position.
- Prepare annual budget and discuss detailed budget with the reporting manager.
- Prepare various periodic MIS and discuss MIS with the senior management / directors
- Prepare various presentations for board of directors reporting
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum Three year post qualification experience.
- Good excel skills and presentation skills
- Knowledge of ERP and accounting software’s.
- Good communication skills and corporate etiquettes to deal with senior management.
- Growth and target oriented.
- Persistence and ability to do regular follow ups.
- Good spoken English.
- Ability to develop relationship with internal departments, customers, Supplier and Bankers.
Education: CPA / ACCA / CA