A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant having experience in either the insurance industry or an audit firm for our branch in Abu Dhabi.
|Masters Degree, Bachelors Degree, ACCA, CPA, ICAEW, and CA
|7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
|15,000 AED – 18,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
In brief, the important responsibilities are –
- Branch accounting – AR / AP & GL
- Abu Dhabi & UAE Regulatory returns
- Budget preparation
- VAT returns
- Consolidation of UAE Financials
- Coordinating with External & Internal Auditors in completing the UAE Financials
- Supervises trains and evaluates accounting staff.
- Ensures all functions and programs are performed within established budgetary parameters, including performing cost control activities, monitoring revenues and expenditures, and ensuring sound fiscal control.
- Performs highly complex accounting work according to generally accepted accounting principles, established procedures, departmental guidelines, and regulatory requirements applicable to the work.
- Prepares critical fiscal documentation regarding accounting activities, e.g., weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Manages coordinates, and implements the year-end closing processes and procedures for the assigned accounting records; conducts year-end closing process; provides information to financial auditors.
- Ensures adherence to generally accepted accounting standards and principles; ensures maintenance of proper audit trails and verification and reconciliation actions for all processed work.
- Evaluate receipts, expenditure forms, purchase orders, distributions, and disbursement orders for the purpose of ensuring compliance with established regulatory standards.
- Performs verification and reconciliation tasks for invoices/receipts/balances according to department checks and balances procedures.
- Prepares a variety of studies, reports, and related information for decision-making purposes.
- Attends and represents the department at various executive meetings for the dissemination of information.
- Adheres to the contents of the Company’s overall internal procedures and policies.
- Miscellaneous tasks within the scope of work, as assigned by the direct manager.
- 8+ years of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience