A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject) CA | CPA
|5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
|10,000 AED – 15,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Oil trading and distribution company located in Dubai is looking to onboard a senior accountant.
- Close daily the balance sheet and the P&L statement
- Coordinate with the bank on existing credit lines and follow up on new lines.
- Follow up and collect with the suppliers for their invoices for purchases.
- Verify the invoices for accuracy against the rate in purchase order and quantity from receipt notes.
- Update the invoice reference in the system against the purchases bookings.
- Maintain document control, sorting and Filing the supplier invoices with respective original supplier delivery notes and with original purchase order.
- Maintain VAT record on purchases and prepare the standard rated expenses for VAT Filing.
- Candidate must have experience in Microsoft Dynamic financial module or Microsoft business central. Candidate will have previous experience of drafting and lunching an ERP.
- CA or CPA IS A MUST
- Fluency in EXCEL
- Min. experience of 5 years in account or finance position.
- VAT experience is a must.