A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
|Company Name||F1 Mats|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
1. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
3. Report to management regarding the finances of the establishment.
4. Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
5. Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
6. Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
7. Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
8. Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
9. Advise management about issues such as resource utilization and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
10. Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting and data processing systems.
11. Investigate bankruptcies and other complex financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
12. Preparation of all monthly financial reports
13. Provide reporting and budgeting as required by Senior Management.
14. Manage company and project cash flow
15. Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
- Fluent English
- 2 – 3 years UAE working experience
- IFRS & IAS knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree
- UAE VAT experience