A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Officer”.
||TVG Global Events, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
TVG, Expo 2020 Dubai
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, driven and proven finance professional to join our team as Finance Officer immediately.
Working on multiple Expo 2020 projects the position requires an understanding of local financial, regulatory and legislative standards. Due to Expo operating until March 2022 the position will be a great 8 to 10 month contract position.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and senior managers, your primary focus will be:
- Effectively plan and execute financial accounts, administration tasks, and office duties in a professional and time-efficient manner.
- Maintain confidentiality in the handling and recording of all customer and supplier data and communications.
- Manage petty cash, expense, and bank account reconciliations, leases (equipment and motor vehicle), banking, financial data, chart of accounts, assets, creditor and debtor journals including all aspects of vendor and customer invoicing and payments.
- Assist in month-end closing processes, VAT return preparation, and submission, internal and external audits as required.
- Ensure all financial processes and procedures are followed and all accounting transactions are accurately recorded and reported (for internal and external company purposes) within established timeframes.
- Ensure all financial reporting is completed accurately according to specifications throughout the event.
- Work co-operatively and with empathy towards team members.
- Ensure that all communications with clients, pavilion staff, suppliers, customers, contractors, and other stakeholders are conducted in an efficient, polite, and professional manner.
- Applications close Sunday 29 August 2021