A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
||LTS Electromechanical Equipment Installation LLC, Dubai|
|Qualification||Professional Degree (Accounting) | ACCA | CA |CPA |CMA|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are a vastly growing construction company and we are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to join our team. Looking for seeking challenges manager who will share our perspective of growth; attention to detail to lead to instant development
- Accountants mainly handling the preparation of financial statements of a group of companies, preparing profit and loss statements, balance sheets.
- Main responsibilities include ensuring that the company’s accounting system is up to date and accurate on an ongoing basis, entering financial transactions into the system, preparation of monthly reconciliation statements of all bank accounts, Maintaining all accounts-related files, etc.
- Prepares financial summaries, reports, analysis, cost-benefit analysis, and/or ad hoc financial reports as required by the Management.
- Plan, assign, and review other staff’s work
- Qualified Accountant – University graduate with at least 8-10 years of post-qualification progressive experience
- Solid technical accounting skills
- Working knowledge of ERP systems is an added value
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in English required
- Should have corporate exposure and had been in an environment of more than 50 employees.
- The ideal candidate will have substantial exposure to monthly closing processes, forecasting and budgeting, and customer billing. They will be organized and approach each issue with an analytical mindset.