A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Admin Manager”.
|Company Name||Valkyrie Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CFA | ICAEW|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED – 16,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Design, implementation and review the Operating policies and procedures throughout the chain of outlets.
- Undertake periodic store visits to access the store requirements.
- Monitor compliance with the Operating policies and procedures on a periodic basis and take corrective actions to establish the best operating practices in workplace.
- Develop and be responsible for Yearly Store Budgets by store location and cascade into periodic sales targets for the stores.
- Execute the store development plan as per agreed timelines.
- Track the financial performance of the stores and take necessary action to meet the sale and bottom-line targets.
- Coordinate with Finance, IT and Supply Chain, and other Admin teams to execute the operational requirements and provide the necessary feedback as required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.