A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Controller”.
|Company Name||Your Place Real Estate|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CFA | ICAEW|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||9,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
|Location||Ras Al Khaimah|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Oversee various accounting operations.
- Manage Billing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition.
- Identify accounting and financial issues and suggest timely solutions.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Manage quality control over financial transactions and reporting.
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting.
- Produce financial statements as requested.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Review of accounts payable monthly inventory reconciliations.
- Review of accounts payable purchases journal.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.