A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Shuaa Capital|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CIA | CPA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare timely and accurate Net Assets Values, yields, distributions, and other fund accounting output for subsequent review.
- Record accurately, and in accordance with the policies and procedures, accounting records such as securities positions, corporate actions related, and journal entries.
- Reconcile various accounts, or reviewing reconciliations prepared by others, and promptly researching and correcting any variances.
- Identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records and prices, communicating the same to management, and assisting in their resolution.
- Assist, as assigned, in preparing audit schedules, compliance reports, financial statements, or other reports.
- Research, as assigned, certain securities in Fund portfolios for the purpose of ensuring proper accounting treatment (such as the nature of distributions, original issue discounts, and international valuations) and compliance with tax, prospectus restrictions, and limitations.
- Institutional fund accounting processes also include preparing, reconciling, and distributing reports to/from marketing, separate custodians, and investment management.
- Participate in the regular rotation of trade processing and other accounting processes to prepare the fund accounting system for the next day.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.