A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Payroll Officer”.
|Company Name||Arab Media Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Process the Group payroll on a timely basis.
- Process staff ad-hoc payments such as full & final settlement, housing advance, pension payment.
- Create payroll accruals entries for the end of service benefits, air-fare, leave, pension and bonus.
- Reconcile payroll accounts on a monthly basis.
- Carry out payroll analysis such as CTC analysis, budget variance analysis.
- Validate and record staff payment invoices by ensuring the accuracy of numerical figures, correct cost allocations, complete supporting documents, and the existence of necessary approvals.
- Liaise with employees and resolve staff payments related queries in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.