A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Company Name||HS Real Estate|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ACA | ICAEW|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Arrangement travel and handle travel expenses.
- Provide confidential support to the management team.
- Provide training and orientation for new staff.
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Preparing financial reports and other management reports on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Prepare agent-wise commissions and able to perform meticulous attention to the commissions’ disbursement.
- Coordinating with top developers of UAE in a highly presentable manner regarding commission follow-ups on a proactive basis.
- Reconciling all the ledgers and Banks periodically.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying the employee details with contracts/offer letters.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects an organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Must have banking experience regarding processing and handling of Telegraphic transfers and exchange rates.
- Must have VAT related practical knowledge.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.