A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Executive”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
To support the business by maximizing approvals of auto finance deals (brokerage) and In-house lending & lease deals by following stipulated processes and guidelines.
To coordinate and ensure that accurate operational procedures are being maintained in the administration of:
- Pre-screening and account/entity creation
- Bank placements
- Bank follow-ups and updates
- LOI/LPO validation
- LAN generation & AECB scoring
- Contract issuance
- The focal point of contact for all business parties involved in the Auto finance/Lease transaction. i.e. between panel Banks/Hertz/HO In-house and dealership
- Data validation alongside documentation check at the onset of deal submission by the Business team
- Basic credit parameters check before submitting the deal to the Bank/Hertz/IHF
- Ensure Turnaround time is tracked and maintained as per stipulated SLA
- Follow up with Bankers and AFF credit team for feedbacks on each deal
- Communicate feedbacks accurately to the Showroom managers for their subsequent action
- Track and Record Showroom manager errors
- Communicating the MISs to the respective authorities for further actions
- Conducting hygiene checks on MISs to ensure accuracy
- Ensure all products and sales processes are following UAE regulators and AFF guidelines
- Recording data in systems and other data sheets as required by business and Management
- Knowing basic outline of credit policies of all partner banks & AFF
- Challenging the Bankers for declines and any additional documentation requested over and above the basic
- Validating the LOI and LPOs received from the Banks
- Issue loan agreements for PLOAN, IHF, and Lease products
- Feedback on process gaps, bank policies, and showroom requirements to be communicated on regular basis to Operations Manager.
- Tracking and recording Lease deal details in the Lease Tracker.
- Generating Lease Agreement and Annexure for the customers upon Approval from Hertz.
- Following up and recording data until the vehicle is delivered.
- Checking documents for personal loans.
- Create LAN for PL.
- Using the internal tool, check for customer eligibility.
- Communicate the requirements and final feedback on the deal to the showroom manager.
- Pre-screening of documents before DOA takes a decision.
- Track and Record the deal under Personal Loan MIS.
- Ensure the completed pack of Personal loans is submitted to Showroom Accounts Team.
- Emirati Staff Auto Advance(ESAA) document validation and coordination with the sales team.
- Assist the Head Office Authorities with any Project requirements.
- Evolving together with the growing and changing organization.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
Education: University graduate
Skills & Experience Essential
- At least 1-year experience in a retail/consumer banking environment either in outdoor sales, or in back-office sales/ops coordination functions, or in retail credit functions.
- Understanding of Auto Sales Processes (dealer level).
- General understanding of the Auto industry.
- Outstanding interpersonal, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Languages Fluent English. Arabic would be an advantage.
- Ability to maintain a good Tracking system on applications for better management of a business.
- Effective in setting priorities and scheduling activities.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.