A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Gritti Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements.
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers.
- Post journal entries for accrued expenses and revenue.
- Maintain and record fixed assets.
- Prepare and file local compliance reporting as necessary.
- Prepare court-mandated annual accounting reports and inventories for client discharges as necessary.
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies.
- Corresponding with clients on invoice inquiries rejected invoices etc.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.