A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Office Secretary”.
|Company Name||Kalandoor Group of Companies|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 3,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Maintain the CEO’s personal and official information confidentially.
- Prepare CEO’s personal correspondence, ticket, visa, hotel booking, etc.
- Responsible for keeping the CEO’s itinerary and arranging meetings with clients, suppliers, banks, or private companies, employees, etc. if necessary.
- Securing all company original documents includes but not limited to Trade License, Chamber of Commerce Certificate, Establishment Card, etc.
- Responsible to do the process in Dubai Municipality Portal related to company projects.
- Support for Estimation Division by doing the last process of checking, verification of the quotation, and submitting it directly to the client.
- Support to Accounting Division for Bank WPS Salary payment.
- Preparing Company Correspondence.
- Ensure the instructions from the CEO are implemented in all departments at all times.
- Make sure all bills regardless of personal and company are settled on time.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.