A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Bahrain is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Audit Manager”.
Company Name: BDO – Bahrain
BDO – Bahrain
Qualification: Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA
Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA
Experience: 5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 20,000 AED – 25,000 AED
20,000 AED – 25,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 500-1000 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Engagement Management.
- Quality assurance on audits.
- Ensuring team performance.
- Business Development.
- Delivery of the practice objective at the day to day level.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate technical issues to clients whether internal or external.
- Meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and deliverables for all the clients as per engagement letter.
- Seamless transition of new projects/clients.
- Effectively planning the implementation of changes to the process.
- Proactively highlighting and resolving issues in the processes.
- Effective control of backlogs if any.
- Responsible for review of the quality of work in detail.
- Responsible for client meetings at regular intervals.
- Provide appropriate training to staff members.
- Monitoring of financial KPI’s for your clients (eg. WIP reports, debtors, billings, strict and timely realizations).
- Coaching of seniors and supervisors.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.