A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Business Development Executive”.
Company Name: Aplha Pro Partners
Aplha Pro Partners
Qualification: Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Experience: 4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 6,000 AED – 8,000 AED
6,000 AED – 8,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 50-100 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Build relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
- Analyze the market and establish competitive advantages.
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
- Travel to Oman/KSA may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Pipedrive/CRM experience is preferred.
- Experience in working for Accounting/professional service firm.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.