A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Financial Analyst”.
Company Name: KHIDMAH MIDDLE EAST
KHIDMAH MIDDLE EAST
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA
Experience: 4 – 5 years of Experience Required
4 – 5 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Supporting the development of the long-term organizational strategy.
- Conduct research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Aligning departmental goals, processes, and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
- Preparing financial models and reports for business plans and acquisitions.
- Preparing presentations for management, board, and investment committee.
- Assisting in filtering acquisition opportunities by identifying, researching, and analyzing potential acquisition recommendations received from broker, executive management, and external networks.
- Gain a thorough understanding of financial performance, contractual commitments, operations, facilities, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting, CFA/ MBA Preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in corporate finance, management consultancy, transaction advisory, or investment banking – Big 4 experience will be plus.
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills.
- Proven track record of financial modeling and report writing.
- Track record in working with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.