A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: LIWA Stores
Qualification: Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 6,000 AED – 8,000 AED
6,000 AED – 8,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare and process the monthly payroll for all employees across Liwa as per the agreed monthly pay date on an ERP system.
- Process approved salary modifications for all employee earnings and deductions including loans, phone deductions, unauthorized absences, lateness, and unpaid leave.
- Calculate and process end of service entitlements (ESB) and any other dues after the employee has cleared all exiting procedures.
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of employee’s salaries and update changes to any employee compensation details or employee records.
- Handle and resolve all queries and issues related to salary payments.
- Process invoices for air tickets, hotel stay, company transportation for staff and company guests.
- Asset management and procurement experience.
- Contribute to cost analysis of payroll changes as and when needed.
- Experience in the preparation of cash flows.
- Establish and maintain data files and records to document transactions.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.