A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Sales Consultant”.
Company Name: Al Khayyat Investments
Al Khayyat Investments
Qualification: MBA | MSC | M.COM | BBA | B.COM
MBA | MSC | M.COM | BBA | B.COM
Experience: 3 – 4 years of Experience Required
3 – 4 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 3,000 AED – 4,000 AED plus Commission
3,000 AED – 4,000 AED plus Commission
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Working/Ensuring that sales targets are met as set by management.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls, in-person visits, and presentations to existing and prospective customers and takes a consultative selling approach.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential. Listens and understands customer’s needs and requirements to provide solutions.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Analysis of the area/segment potential and determines the value of the existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, operations, and technical service groups.
- Prepares daily field reports and weekly sales pipeline to update the management on the current and prospective customers.
- Ensuring that all the receivables are under control as per the terms set during the account opening of the customers.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.