A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Human Resource Assistant”.
Company Name: Royal Care Medical Centre
Royal Care Medical Centre
Qualification: M.COM | B.COM | MBA | MSC
M.COM | B.COM | MBA | MSC
Experience: 1 – 2 years of Experience Required
1 – 2 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 3,000 AED – 4,500 AED
3,000 AED – 4,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Must liaise with the Immigration department and ensure timely completion of the colleague’s visa process.
- Applying for new government-mandated employee quotas.
- Applying for the work permit for the new candidates.
- Update the work permit to Immigration.
- Applying for Entry visa permits.
- Arranging visa Adjustment (Local hire).
- Arranging medical appointments and following-up reports for new hires and visa renewals.
- Preparing the labor contracts & residence visa stamp on the passport.
- Follow up for the labor card Submission to MOHR&E.
- Follow up with EIDA for the new cards, updating & scanning on the colleague’s files.
- Tracking labor cards & residence visas
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.