A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Assistant Manager Finance”.
Company Name: Jumeirah Group | Jumeirah Hotels
Jumeirah Group | Jumeirah Hotels
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | MBA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CA | MBA
Experience: 5 – 6 years of Experience Required
5 – 6 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- To assist the FC with the supervision of day-to-day operations within the Finance department and ensuring compliance with Jumeirah finance policies and procedures.
- Deputize for the FC and represent him at various meetings in the hotel during his absence. Assist the hotel operations team with financial information, ad-hoc analysis, queries, etc. in a timely manner.
- Daily review of Income Audit pack, purchase orders, general cashier reconciliation, preparation of bank reconciliation, etc.
- Ensure that EOM commitments in terms of revenue finalization, inventory, and cost reporting are completed in an accurate and timely manner and that all reporting deadlines for stake-holders are met.
- To update the Capex tracker and review of various Capex related request.
- To manage the quarterly Internal Audit and associated reports as well as any Interim Internal Audits by providing requested information and co-ordinating the request with the team and auditors.
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.