A well-known and well-reputed Multinational company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent “Finance Executive”.
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the accountant job.
- Is responsible for the maintenance, renewal of all legal and binding sales agreements with existing and new vendors.
- Ensures that all aspects of the companies’ operations are carried out in compliance with Legal.
- Acts as a liaison between the companies and their designated lawyers.
- Ensures that all companies fulfill their legal documentation as required by the chamber of commerce.
- Ensures the due opening of all LCs in accordance with the companies interests.
- Month-end closing related works (MIS reporting – Balance sheet data review and upgradations, MRM commentary, stock position, and other similar reporting work).
- Review of accuracy and completeness of non-trade expense trackers.
- Master data management – Supplier, Item, Price code creation, and review of changes.
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume @ [email protected]